How to Create Instagram Account from Facebook Account
Instagram is a social sites like Facebook. Instagram has grown its popularity in very short time. Instagram has brought the users of Facebook to use Instagram by making easy sign up from Facebook account. To sign up new Instagram account from your Facebook account, you will need to download Instagram mobile app in your mobile phone. You can download app from Google Play Store for Android phones and App Store for Apple devices. Now you can Create Instagram Account from Facebook.
To sign up or Create Instagram Account from Facebook, you will need to follow these steps:
- After finishing download and installing the app properly, you will need to open the app on your mobile phone. The app has the icon of a rainbow color camera lens. After you open the app you will see the home screen of Instagram app.
- In the first page you will see sign up or sign in option. You need to choose sign up. If your mobile has already signed your Facebook account, then it will ask to continue from your Facebook account or sign up with other email address or phone number.
- You can tap on with Login with Facebook account, then you need to choose your Facebook account if you have signed to many Facebook accounts. Then you need to tap on “Continue” button on the next screen.
- After continuing, you need to follow some procedures. First you need to create your Username. After that you need to continue and next is connect with Facebook Friends. You can skip that step as well by tapping on skip text on the bottom of the screen.
- Then in next screen, you need to add a photo. You can even skip that step also. Then after that step, you will complete signing up from Facebook and you will be welcomed. You again will be asked to find friends from Facebook and follow them.
Then after that, you can surf your Instagram account signed up from Facebook account. you can now upload the pictures on Instagram to make your account good and other may follow you or follow you back.