How to Deactivate and Delete Instagram Account
Instagram is a photo-sharing platform and a social networking site. It connects with people. You can share video, photos, your story with your friends. You can messages with your friends. Only instagram users can share photos and videos. It runs on both android and iOS.Due to some reasons, you might want to deactivate your Instagram for a while and take a break. Or may be want to Deactivate Instagram account and create a new account.
Steps to Deactivate Instagram Account
- First you have open the browser that you have installed in your device. The go to google.com and search for ‘instagram’. Or simply you can go to this URL. https://www.instagram.com/?hl=enthis URL will take to directly to the instagram login. It is the easiest and direct way to open instagram page.
- At begin you have to login to your instagram account. Enter your username. You have to enter your username correctly to login.
- Once entered your username, you have to enter your password also. Or you can directly sign in with facebook.
- After entering in your instagram then click on your profile . Then click on ‘edit profile’ button.
- Then scroll down and click on ‘temporarily disable my account’.
- Then in next page you have select the reason why are you disabling your account and after that to continue you have to enter you correct password. Then click on ‘temporarily disable account’ button and your account is temporarily disable or deactivate. And again you can reactive your account.
Steps to delete instagram account.
- First you have open the browser that you have installed in your device. The go to google.com and search for ‘delete instagram account’. Or simply you can go to this URL.https://www.instagram.com/accounts/login/?next=/accounts/remove/request/permanent/this URL will take you direct page of delete instagram account.
- Then you have to enter your username and your password. You have to be logged in. to delete your account. Log in to your account.
- Then select a reason why are you deleting your account. then in next step enter your password.
Once you enter your correct password then click on ‘permanently delete myaccount’ to delete your account. Your account is permanently deleted and you cannot login again.
Copy the infographic code and be free to embed it anywhere
<p><strong>Please include attribution to https://instagramlogins.net with this graphic.</strong><br /><br /><a href=’https://instagramlogins.net/delete-deactivate-instagram-account/’><img src=’https://instagramlogins.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/disable-insta-137×1024.jpg’ alt=’Disable instagram’ 540px border=’0′ /></a></p>