How to delete Instagram account from pc and mobile
Instagram is a social media where anyone can create a free account and upload photos and videos to make their followers see. A single person can make more than one account with different email address or Facebook account. If you feel the same and will be wanting to delete one account which you don’t use too much then you can do it as well. Once account is deleted than it cannot be recovered or reactivated. So, be wise in this situation. If you just want to take the break then you can temporarily disable your account.Delete Instagram Account From Pc And Mobile with these easy steps.
To temporarily disable an Instagram account from PC browser, you can follow these steps:
- First get logged in to your browser. When you login you will see some photos and tabs in the home page. From there, you need to click on the profile icon to open the profile page. Inside the profile you will see your own photos and Edit profile option.
- You need to click on the “Edit Profile” button. This will open the page where you can edit your profile. From this page, you can temporarily disable only. Which means your account will be not visible until you re-login it.
- For that you need to scroll down to the bottom of the edit profile page. There you will see the blue text “Temporarily disable my account”. You need to click on that text. By doing this your account will not be deleted but also can’t be seen by others which means it will be hidden.
- These things will be described in the page and you also need to give reason why you are disabling your account in the respective blank. You need to enter your password to continue forward in a secure manner.
- Then you just need to click on the “Temporarily Disable Account” button at bottom of the page. After that your account will be hidden. To reactivate your account, you just need to log in your account. This will reactivate your account.
In case you are confident with your decision to delete Instagram account from pc and mobile permanently then you can follow these steps:
- First you need to enter the Page where you will start the process. For this also you need to log in to your web browser. So, you need to follow this https://www.instagram.com/accounts/remove/request/permanent/ link to open the page where you can request to delete your account.
- In that page, you will be asked to sign in if not signed in already. After sign in, you will be ask to enter the reason why you are deleting your account. After you give the reason by selecting, you need to enter your password for security.
- After you enter the password, you need to click on the “Permanent delete my account” button below those blanks. After that your account will be deleted and you can’t activate again for the next time.
Permanent is permanent. And if the same thing you want to do through your mobile app then, you can’t do it because Instagram app doesn’t let you to delete your account.So, you need to use your computer browser to delete your account.
Copy the infographic code and be free to embed it anywhere
<p><strong>Please include attribution to https://instagramlogins.net with this graphic.</strong><br /><br /><a href=’https://instagramlogins.net/delete-instagram-account-from-pc-and-mobile/’><img src=’https://instagramlogins.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/disable-insta-137×1024.jpg’ alt=’Disable instagram’ 540px border=’0′ /></a></p>