How to Download Photos from Instagram
Instagram is photo sharing app and website. Where it was originally mage for mobile phones. Later came on desktop website. Though it is present in desktop, the features and functions are low than in mobile phones.So, people choose mobile phone to use Instagram. Instagram is photo sharing app, so you may like other photos that have been uploaded by others. But it comes to how to download the photos that you really like and save it for later. Yes, you can obviously take the screenshot, but that is not the proper way to Download Instagram Photos and save them.
To Download Instagram Photos on your android
- First you need to open your Instagram app. If you don’t have then you can download from the Google Play Store. After you download and install the app, you need to login your Instagram your account. You can login or sign up via Facebook account also, which will connect you to both account.
- Instagram doesn’t give you the direct download method but you can install some third-party app that can help you download photos. You will need to download the app from Google Play Store. You can search the app by “Instagram photo downloader.” You will get many results with different app.
- However, I recommend you to download the free app “InstaSave“
- To download the picture, you need to navigate the post. There you will see more option icon which you will need to click. After that you will see “Copy Share URL”. This one way and another is also there.
- Now tap on “Go to paste”, then tap on “Paste & Download” button.
- The picture will be download in a second and will be saved under the folder “instaSaver” in your Gallery.
- This is how you can download photos from Instagram.
- This way may not work in all post. In the more option icon, you will see share on messenger. You need to click on that and the photo will be shared in messenger to a particular person or your best friend. From there you can download that image. And the image will be in your gallery.
Another easy and hassle free way that you can try to Download Instagram Photos is to use any free Instagram web viewer. Open any image that you would like to download. Right click on the image and click “Save image as..” and then the photo will be saved in your computer.
There are various way to download photos from Instagram. But all are not build by Instagram. Apps to be downloaded are not made by Instagram makers. Some may be defective and might now work properly. You need to choose correct app to download.