How to Hide and Remove Tagged Photos on Instagram
Instagram is online social media which allows a person to share photos to their profile. If a user is posting a photo with other people including then you can tag that person also. What if someone tags you in a photo in which you are not present. It is better to remove tag and remove the photo from profile. Now you can Hide and Remove Tagged Photos on Instagram.
To Hide and Remove Tagged Photos on Instagram, you can follow these steps:
- First you will need to unlock your device and open the Instagram app. The app has the pinkish color camera lens icon. You need to find it and tap on it to open the app. as you open the app, you will see the home screen where you will be seeing post by the users you have followed.
- In the screen, you will see the navigation bar at bottom where the last icon in the right side is the profile icon. You need to tap on it and then you will see your profile in the screen.
- From the profile screen, you will see more icons in the middle of the screen. Click on the icon to enter the screen where you can see all the photos that you are tagged in.
- Inside there you need to open a particular photo that you want to remove tag for. As you open the post, you will see the triple dot icon in top right corner of the post. Tap that and more options will be shown.
- Form the options, you need to tap on the “Post Option”. Then another option tab will open where you can hide or remove the tag. You can turn off the toggle button saying “Keep in Photos of You”. This means it will hide as it turns off.
- The second option is the “Remove Tag” which you need to tap to delete the tag and remove the photo from profile. As you tap it, you will need to confirm the step by tapping on “Yes, I’m Sure” option.
After doing that, you need to refresh or reload the screen and the photo will be removed. The photo may be available in Instagram on other places as it is uploaded by other people.