How to reset Instagram explore page? | Instagram Explore Feed
The Instagram Explore page is a crazy feature of Instagram, it helps the people and businesses gain more exposure on Instagram with little effort. The Instagram Explore page is different for every single user, and it’s made up of both posts you’ve liked and posts liked by people whose photos and videos you’ve liked. When using Instagram, you can search for people, videos, and some topics; however, your search actions are stored inside the app. If you don’t want Instagram to retain your recent searches, you can clear the search history from within the app. You cannot clear your history from a computer.
How to reset Instagram Explore Page? You can follow these steps to reset explore page in Instagram:
- Click the Instagram app to open it. You’ll want to find the toolbar, which is located at the bottom of the screen.
- Click the “Profile” button in the bottom right corner. This takes you to your profile page, from which you can access your settings.
- Then click on three line dots which is located at the top of the screen.
- Click the gear icon in the bottom of the middle, after that Scroll to the bottom of the page then tap the “Search History” option. This will prompt a confirmation window.
- Click “Yes, I’m sure” when prompted. Your history will be cleared immediately.
- Tap the magnifying glass icon and then the “Search” bar to confirm your changes.If you see nothing in the “Top”/”Recent” tab, you’ve successfully cleared your search history.
Hence, in this way, you can reset your Instagram explore page account.
Also Read: How To Create Your Own IGTV