Instagram is basically be the most popular social media nowadays. As its popularity, people are increasing day by day. This app helps easily to contact with celebrities as well.Sometimes you may go from a moment that you get offensive or inappropriate comments in your posts. To avoid those comments, you can turn on the Instagram comment filter in your account.
To set up the Instagram comment filter, you can follow these steps:
- First of all,you will need to unlock your device and open the Instagram app. The app has the pinkish color camera lens icon. You need to find it and tap on it to open the app. As you open the app, you will see the home screen where you will be seeing post by the users you have followed.
- In the screen, you will see the navigation bar at bottom where the last icon in the right side is the profile icon. You need to tap on it and then you will see your profile in the screen.
- From the profile screen, you will see the triple dot icon in top at the right corner, which you need to tap on. As you tap it, the settings screen will open where you need to search for the “Comments” section.
- As you find it, tap and open it and then you can see the “Hide Offensive Comments” option which you need to turn. In many of the accounts, this option is turned on as default.
- But also you are getting offensive words then you can turn on the Manual Filter option “Enable Keywords Filters”. This option will help you add some phrase or words that are offensive to your or someone else.
- So, you need to turn on and add the particular phrases. You can add multiple phrases but make sure you distinguish by a comma in between to separate.
So, these are the step to turn on the Instagram comment filter and manual filter in your account.