Instagram Login and Reset Directions
Instagram is one of the most popular online photo sharing site and app. it is very popular social site where many people are active. Instagram can be used in mobile apps, mobile browsers, desktop website, desktop app and IOS device. You can even log in to Instagram with your Facebook account.Here is how you can Instagram Login and Reset in any device.
For Instagram Login and Reset Via Mobile App
- First you need to open your Instagram app on your mobile phone. The Instagram icon has the rainbow color camera. You can tap on the icon to open the Instagram app. if you didn’t found the app then it may not be installed properly. You can re-install from the Google Play Storefor android.
- The after that you can open. In the first screen, you will see “continue with your Facebook account” only if you have signed up from Facebook account. And you will also see sign up text. But in the bottom of the screen you will see login text where you need to tap on.
- In the login screen, there you will get some blank space where you need to enter your phone number or email address or username on the first blank and password in the second blank then you can tap on the Log In After that you will be signed in your account on the Instagram mobile app.
Instagram Mobile Login Via Facebook Account
- Follow the two steps from above points. There you need to click on the “Log in with Facebook” button to login through Facebook account. You can sign in with your Facebook account only if you have signed up with your Facebook account or connected with it.
- By clicking on the button, you need to choose the Facebook account if you have more than one account n your device. By choosing the right account, you will see your name and you need to login and then you can use your account.
- If not, then just provide your registered email address or phone and your Facebook password in order to sign in to your Instagram account with Facebook details.
Instagram Login Through Desktop/PC Site
- First you need to open your browser of your PC, then open google in it or any other search engine that is familiar to you. You can open google because it is the most popular search engine. To open google, you can go with this https://www.google.com/ link.
- In google, you can search for Instagram login where you get numerous results in seconds which can make you confuse. It is always better to go with the first result in google or you can also go with this https://www.instagram.com/ link where you get login and sign up both pages.
- There you can see login with Facebook. If you have created your Instagram account through Facebook account then you can sign in with Facebook otherwise you can follow this https://www.instagram.com/accounts/login/ link to open the login page.
- In the login page, you will see two blanks where you can enter your username in the first blank and password in the second blank respectively. After that, you need to hit the login And after that you will be logged in.
If you need to reset your account because you forgot your password then you can follow these steps:
- You will get the reset process in mobile app and website little bit similar. I recommend you to use the website one because it much easier. From the login page, you will see a text “Forgot password?” below the login button.
- You can click on that link or go with this https://www.instagram.com/accounts/password/reset/ In the Instagram login reset page, you will need to enter your username or E-mail address on the first blank and then in second blank, you need to enter the given characters.
- After that, you need to click on the “Reset Password” button. a link will be sent to your email address that you have connected with Instagram or used for signing up.
- You need to search for the link on your email address and click on the link and after that a page will open where you will get to create new password. You need to re-type the new password for verification and confirmation.
- After all you need to click on “Reset Password”. After you click on that you will get your account opened automatically. From now you need to remember your password for login through other device.
Note: The reset process is nearly same with all types of device and browser. The following steps belongs to computer website which is easier to reset.
After signing in, and finish using your account, you need to sign out of that device or lending it to someone else.These are the easiest steps for Instagram Login and Reset.