Instagram Login From Mobile App and Website – Instagram Mobile App
Instagram is social media where it allow users to upload Photos and videos to their account. Anyone can make free account in this using Facebook account or other email address. It is specially made for mobile phone apps but now it is usable in the computer browser as well. Now learn Instagram Login From Mobile App and Website and if you forgot your login password, Reset its Password.
To login your Instagram account on your Android mobile phone app, you can follow these steps:
- First you need to open your Instagram app on your mobile phone. The Instagram icon has the rainbow color camera. You can tap on the icon to open the Instagram app. if you didn’t found the app then it may not be installed properly. You can re-install from the Google Play Store for android.
- The after that you can open. In the first screen, you will see continue with your Facebook account only if you have signed up from Facebook account. And you will also see sign up text. But in the bottom of the screen you will see login text where you need to tap on.
- In the login screen, there you will get some blank space where you need to enter your phone number or email address or username on the first blank and password in the second blank then you can tap on the log in button. After that you will be signed in your account on the Instagram mobile app.
Watch This Tutorial Video on “How To Login To Instagram on PC”:
After this, if you want to sign in your computer browser then, you can follow these steps:
- You need to open your browser on your desktop, then open google in it or any search engine that is familiar to you. You can open google because it is the most popular search engine. To open google, you can go with this https://www.google.com/ link.
- In google, you can search for Instagram login where you get numerous results in seconds which can make you confuse. It is always better to go with the first result in google or you can also go with this https://www.instagram.com/ link where you get login and sign up both pages.
- There you can see login with Facebook. If you have created your Instagram account through Facebook account then you can sign in with Facebook otherwise you can follow this https://www.instagram.com/accounts/login/ link to open the login page.
- In the login page, you will see two blanks where you can enter your username in the first blank and password in the second blank respectively. After that, you need to enter the login button. And after that you will be logged in.
If you need to reset your account because you forgot your password then you can follow these steps:
- You will get the reset process in mobile app and website little bit similar. I recommend you to use the website one because it much easier. From the login page, you will see a text “Forgot password?” below the login button.
- You can click on that link or go with this https://www.instagram.com/accounts/password/reset/ In the reset page, you will need to enter your username or E-mail address on the first blank and then in second blank, you need to enter the given characters.
- After that, you need to click on the “Reset Password” button. a link will be sent to your email address that you have connected with Instagram or used for signing up.
- You need to search for the link on your email address and click on the link and after that a page will open where you will get to create new password. You need to re-type the new password for verification and confirmation.
- After all you need to click on “Reset Password”. After you click on that you will get your account opened automatically. From now you need to remember your password for login through other device.
You also need to remember to sign out from the device after finish using it or lending the device.