Cant Login to Instagram. Here are the Instagram Login Problems and Solutions.
Instagram is social media which can be accessed on computer browser as a site and mobile phone apps. This was originally created for the Mobile apps where the mobile app for Instagram can be used in different types of devices to upload pics and vedio. When you go for login and sometimes you get in trouble of not getting access to your account. There may be many causes when you can’t login. Learn about Instagram Login Problems and Solutions.
When you try to login you face many problems where you think you can’t fix but actually you can fix those problems by your own. Some of the Instagram Login Problems and Solutions for them that can occur while you login are:
- Incorrect username or password
- Problem with a request
- App un-expectedly stopped
- Instagram server down
Watch This Tutorial Video on “How To Login To Instagram on PC”:
There may occurs so many other problems while you try to login. Some of the solutions that might work for you are in these points:
- Reboot the Device: Normally, any small problem occur we head for rebooting/ restarting the device even if it is a computer or mobile. Reboot helps to remove the technical problem if in case anything is being occurred. It also helps in gaining the space of RAM as it stops the background app which is not being used and which may give Instagram app a free space to run smoothly.
- Reinstall the Instagram App: If the problems occur many times then you can uninstall the app first and then again you can reinstall it from the Google Play Store or the APK file and App store as well. This will possibly solve the problems by removing the package of installation error if any. This will fix the problem number 2 and 3 in a simple way.
- Clear Cache and Data: Clearing Cache and Data is like resetting your app. Cache means the hidden files of the app which is being stored in an inaccessible place. By doing this, it will help to delete app data like in the preference settings made, the account associated with the app and data etc.
- Reset Password if forgotten: when you forgot the login password, it is the very common problem for logging in. for that you can reset your password to re-access your account. so, you can follow these step:
- You need to tap on the “get help signing in” text below the login button on login screen. Then you need to choose how you want to reset your password by: email address/username or send SMS or login with Facebook.
- You can go with username or email to see the link on your email address where you will need to tap on the link from email address and you will get a page where you can reset your new password.
- If you choose the SMS then a code will be sent to your mobile number which you need to entered in the process and you will get a screen where you can reset your password.
- In the reset screen, you can enter a new strong password. You also need to re-type the new password for the verification and confirmation. Then you need to save the reset password. And you can login with your new password.
- Recheck the Username and Password: the very common and small mistake that very human being are doing is they don’t recheck the login data and click on the Login button to get access their account fast. This could be very confusing when you think you are right with your data. If you recheck before signing in then you may not go with problem number 1.
These are the most common Instagram Login Problems and Solutions that might encounter.These solutions can make your problem overcome and make you re-access your account.