Instagram mobile app login and reset
Instagram is a social site originally made for mobile phones but can be used in websites with less features and functions. In Instagram, you can upload photos and videos to share with your followers to see and watch. You can be active all time with Instagram mobile app login.
To login to your Instagram account from the mobile app of android device, you can follow these steps:
- First you need to open your Instagram app on your mobile phone. The Instagram icon has the rainbow color camera. You can tap on the icon to open the Instagram app. if you didn’t found the app then it may not be installed properly. You can re-install from the Google Play Store for android.
- The after that you can open. In the first screen, you will see continue with your Facebook account only if you have signed up from Facebook account.And you will also see sign up text. But in the bottom of the screen you will see login text where you need to tap on.
- In the login screen, there you will get some blank space where you need to enter your phone number or email address or username on the first blank and password in the second blank then you can tap on the log in button.After that you will be signed in your account on the Instagram mobile app.
In case you forgot your password and can’t sign in then you can recover your account by resetting password.You can follow these steps to reset your password from your mobile app:
- From the login screen, you need to tap on the “get help signing in” text below the login button.Then you need to choose how you want to reset your password.You can choose any one among email address/ username or send SMS or login with Facebook.
- Logging in with Facebook doesn’t requires to enter password. To login from Facebook you can see it on the first screen and even in the login screen. But here you need to reset password because you don’t have access with your Facebook account.
- You can choose username or email to see the link on your email address where you will need to tap on the link form email address and you will get a page where you can reset your new password.
- If you choose the SMS then a code will be sent to your mobile number if your mobile number is accessible to your Instagram account.The code you will receive need to entered in the process and you will get a screen where you can reset your password.
- In the reset screen, you can enter a new password where you need to choose strong one. You also need to re-type the new password for the verification and confirmation.Then you need to save the reset password.And you can login with your new password.
Thenyou can use the new password for signing in for the next time from any device.You should remember to sign out of other device as well after finish using it.so these are the steps for Instagram mobile app login.