Instagram Push Notification
Instagram is photo sharing site and app but special launched for mobile phones having various kind of feature and function. You get notified about something daily in Instagram because it is the one way to be active in society. If you get a notification time to time or daily basis that makes you irritate then you can manage your notifications. For that, you get the “Push Notification” feature.What Instagram push notification basically does is, whenever there is a new activity in your Instagram account, you will get a notification sound as an alert depending on the notification settings you have set.
To use the Instagram push notification feature, you can follow these steps:
- First open the Instagram app in your mobile phone.These steps are especially for Android phones but can be used for iOS also. IOS steps may vary. You can find the app having the rainbow color camera lens icon. Tap to open the app.
- First of all if you haven’t logged in to your account, login to your Instagram.
- As you open the app, at bottom of the screen you will get the navigation tabs, there you need to go for the Profile tab which is the last tab. tap on that tab and it will open the profile page.
- Inside the profile screen, you will see a three-dot icon at top right corner of the screen.You need to tap on that and a screen will open where you get the settings and features.
- You need to scroll down there and under the “Settings” you will see the “Push Notification” section. Just tap on it to open the feature screen.In side that screen, you will get different sections with its changeable settings and preference.
- You will get sections like: Likes, Comments, Comment Likes, Likes and Comments on Photos of You, New Followers, Accepted Follow Requests, Friends on Instagram, Instagram Direct Requests, Instagram Direct, Photos of You, Reminders, First Posts and Stories, Product Announcements, View Counts, Support Requests, Live Videos and Story Polls.
- The default preference are mostly to be “From everyone” or “On”. The different Sections depends upon different feature you get in Instagram.You can change if you want off something.
- In case, you don’t know the use of some options then you don’t need to worry because you get the example also which will help you because you may have seen it in somewhere in the use of Instagram app.
These are the steps that you need to follow if you want to make changes in Instagram push notification. If you have any questions and queries regarding Instagram features, then please leave them on the comment box below.