Instagram Website the secondary method of using your Instagram. The primary is for mobile phones app. you will not be able to get all the facilities and feature of Instagram in the website version but you only able to see photos and search. You can even reset your Instagram account from the website.
To login to Instagram account from the website, you can follow these steps:
- You need to open your browser on your desktop, then open google in it or any search engine that is familiar to you. You can open google because it is the most popular search engine. To open google, you can go with this https://www.google.com/ link.
- In google, you can search for Instagram login where you get numerous results in seconds which can make you confuse. It is always better to go with the first result in google or you can also go with this https://www.instagram.com/ link where you get login and sign up both pages.
- There you can see login with Facebook. If you have created your Instagram account through Facebook account then you can sign in with Facebook otherwise you can follow this https://www.instagram.com/accounts/login/ link to open the login page.
- In the login page, you will see two blanks where you can enter your username in the first blank and password in the second blank respectively. After that, you need to enter the login button. And after that you will be logged in.
In case, if you can’t get access because you forgot your password then you can recover your account by resetting your password. You can follow these steps to reset your account:
- Form the login page, you will see a text “Forgot password?” below the login button. You need to click on that login button to enter the reset page. if not found then follow this https://www.instagram.com/accounts/password/reset/
- In reset page, you need to enter your username or E-mail address on the first blank and given words in the box in another blank. If you don’t understand the word then you can refresh and see new words. You will get a new words.
- After filling up all the blanks you need to click on “Reset Password” button at bottom of the page. Then a link will be sent to your email address which you have connected with Instagram or used for signing up.
- Search for the link on your email address and click on the link and after that a page will open where you will get to enter new password. You should choose a strong a password that cannot be guessed easily. You need to re-type the new password for verification and confirmation.
- Then after completing procedures, click on “Reset Password”. After you click on that you will get your account opened automatically. From now you need to remember your password for login through other device. Or from same device.
After all you can use your Instagram account with new password and also need to sign out before leaving the device after finish using account.