Instagram is a mobile, laptop, and internet-based picture-sharing utility to share photos and videos. Being a social media, we people turns to logout every time when you leave after you login. Because of every time login setup you may remember your password. But Instagram is mostly used in Mobile phones, mobile users do not have any behavior of logging out. Due to this many people only signs up but forgets their password. So, there is a “Password Reset Setting” when you forget your password and can’t access to login from another device.
To reset Instagram password from Website:
- You need to open Instagram on PC browser. To open you can search on google or you can click on this https://www.instagram.com/ link for direct entry to Instagram page.
- Online Instagram doesn’t have any home page so, it will open Sign up page where you can log in with Facebook or create a new account.
- If you have an account but not connected to Facebook and forgot your password then you can reset your password. First click on login and open login page.
- There you will see “Forgot?” on password box. You need to click on that. After that you need to enter your username or E-mail then given words in the box. If you don’t understand the word then you can refresh and see new words.
- Then after filling up all the blanks you need to click on reset password button. Then a link will be sent to your email account which you have connected with Instagram.
- Following the link in email, you will get to enter your new password. After you type your new password, you need to re-type for confirmation. Then after completing procedures, click on “Reset Password”.
- After you click on that you will get your account opened automatically.
- From now you need to remember your password for login through other device.
If you find difficult in resetting from your web browser then you can reset it from your mobile phone also. Many people find easy from mobile because this generation people are more close to mobile then PCs.
To reset Instagram password from mobile:
- You need to open your Instagram app in your mobile. Then you need to tap on “Get help in signing in.”
- After taping “Log in Help” will open. From here you can access to your account through using username or email, sending an SMS on mobile number, or login with Facebook.
- You can connect your Facebook ID from here to login again.
- The easiest way is to send an SMS on your mobile phone. They will send and SMS with code in your mobile phone and you need to type that code in blanks. Then you will get access to reset your password. Type new password twice then continue.
After that you can use your Instagram account through new password. If you are using it from web browser of PC then remember to logout. Other people may use your account and post un-reliable photos and videos from your account.