How to Save Instagram Stories Of Others
Instagram is simply photo sharing app and site which also allows a user to post videos.Instagram gets updating time to time which gives a new experience for the users. Where Instagram Stories is the one of the best update that users like it.Most of people will upload the photos on the Stories but also wants to view and download other user’s Stories. However, Instagram allows to view the Stories of other users but doesn’t allows you to download the Stories of others.But let you guys know that you can actually download the Instagram Stories of other users by the third-party app. The third-party app is available for the Android as well as iOS.The steps involved to Save Instagram stories are mentioned below.
You can check the app name in the points below and can check how to use it to Save Instagram stories.
- First you need to go to the Google Play Store and search for the app “Story Saver for Instagram”. This keyword is mentioned to be search in the Google Play Store and the app has the same name.As you find the app, you need to tap and open to check the “Install” button.
- If you find the button, tap on it and then your download will start. The download will complete in a few minutes depending upon how fast your internet speed is.
- As the installation finishes, you need to open the app. as you open the app, you will able to see a button “Sign in with Instagram at bottom of the screen.You will need to tap on that and then you will get the blanks to enter your Instagram details to login.
- You need to enter your username or phone number or email address in the first blank and then password in the second blank respectively.Then you just need to tap on the Login button.
- As the login finishes, you will able to see the profiles that have uploaded the Stories. You need to tap on the profile that you want to download story of. As you tap on the profile, you will see the Stories post in the screen.You can tap on the photo you want to save.
- Tapping on photo will give you the option to save, share or repost. Just tap on the “Save” and you will see the same photo in your camera roll or gallery.
This app really works for android. There is another app for the iOS but works same.
- First you need to enter the App Store in your iOS device and search for the app “IG Live”. You will need to find the app in the App Store and then install it on your device. To install, you need to search the “Install” button and tap on it.
- As you tap the button, the download starts and then finishes in a few minutes depending upon your internet speed. As the installation finishes, you need to open the app and then it will see the search button.
- In the search bar, you need to search for the username of that profile which you want to download the story. The result is very fine so, you will feel no problem with.
- As you see the profile, you need to tap on it and open it.Then you will be able to see all the photos or videos that profile has story. You need to tap on the particular photo or video that you want to download.
- Then as the photo or video open in the full screen, you need to tap on the save icon at bottom of the screen.This will directly download and save the photo in your camera roll or gallery.
- You just need to check it and later you can repost as well.
These app really works on different device as mentioned. But if you thing this very long way to follow then you can just simply Screenshot the story and then the photo will be in your camera roll or gallery.This screen shot method will only work for the pictures but not for the videos and you will need to go for some edit to make it as it is not screenshot.These are the simplest way to Save Instagram stories.