Instagram is a photo sharing app which allowed a user to upload photos and videos. There you can follow other profiles and other can follow you as well. There you can unfollow a profile and others can unfollow you as well. The bad thing of Instagram is it never tells you who it was and when it happened. So you might want to know the profile who followed you. There is third party things like soft over the internet which can help you tell this.
To see who unfollowed you on Instagram, you can follow these steps:
- First go and open a browser of your computer. There you can open any search engine that is familiar to you like google which is popular search engine. You can open google with help of this https://www.google.com/In google, you can search for the links and sites to check unfollowed users on Instagram.
- There are many third party site to check these things. Some are listed as: Unfollowgram, InstaFollow, Statusbrew and many more. Note that the InstaFollow is app for the iOS devices. And Statusbrew can be used in Facebook and Twitter as well. Even other social network profiles.
- So, taking any one site form the examples: it is Statusbrew. You can open the site using this https://statusbrew.com/ As soon as you open the page, you will see some buttons and tabs.You will see login button in the right top corner.
- But first you need to Sign up and you get that button in the middle of the page.You need to click on the “Get started for Free” button and a page will open where you need to choose the “Sign up with Instagram” button which is at last.
- If your browser has already logged in your Instagram then you just need to give authorize by clicking on the “Authorize” button.If not logged in then, a tab will open where you need to login with your Instagram account.Typing your Username and password in the respective area and clicking in the “Log in” button will sign in.
- After that, you will be asked to add some Social Accounts as well. But you can skip it for now by clicking on the text “Skip for now>>”. Then in the next page, you need to fill some blanks with your data.
- You need to enter your Email address in the first blank and then first and last name in the second and third blank respectively. Then you also need to enter apassword and confirm that password by re-typing.
- You will get some options but the only thing you need is to get ticked on the small box given by re CAPTCHA which is security software and it proves you are not robot by ticking on it.
- After that, you need to click on the text “I’m all set” at bottomright side. After that a page will open where you can see many things. Form the left side, you will see some tabs, there you need to click on the “Audience” tab. then in the same you need to scroll down a little.
- There you will see two buttons where option can be choose. Form the first area, you need to choose the “New unfollowers”. Then you will be shown how many have unfollowed you in the choose time.
Unfortunately you will be not able to see the names of these profiles because you have tried a free account.You need to upgrade it to premium to check the names.