How Not To Crop Photos on Instagram
Instagram is a photo sharing app over the internet. It has gain its popularity in a short time. Not only photos, you can upload videos also. While uploading a photo or video you will not get chance to upload full photo, you need to crop the photo in square or their recommended size. It is boring to upload cropped photos. So, there is third party app that helps you to Upload full size photo in Instagram as you had taped.
To download the third party app to Upload full size photo in Instagram, you will need to follow these steps:
- First you need to open your Google Play Store on Android phone and App Store in Apple Device. There you need to search for Insta Squareor other name if you know it.
- You need to download any one app and install it properly. After finish installing, you need to open the app and select a photo that you want to upload it in full size.
- After choosing photo, you will see that your photo is fully visible but the actually it is square. It may come the background in color or blur the original image and paste the original full photo on it. You need to save that photo in your device and then open Instagram app.
- Instagram has the camera like icon in rainbow color, you need to tap on that and open the app. You need to upload the photo by going to the middle tab from the bottom of the screen.
- From the gallery, you need to choose the photo that you have edited in the square but full photo is visible. Then you just need to upload without any crop and edit. You just need to tap on next button on top right corner of the screen.
- You can upload multiple photos at once on Instagram if you want to.
- You can add your own caption to the photo and then upload your photo. After upload, you will see that your uploaded photo is fully visible.
This way you do not have to crop photos on Instagram from now on while posting.This is how you can Upload full size photo in Instagram.