Instagram is an online social media where you can upload pic of yours, follow the one whom you know or want too, you can use filters in your photos as well.
The following are the steps to post a live video on Instagram which is mentioned below:
- At first you need to open your iphone and if in case it is locked then at first you need to unlock your mobile and after that you must have an Instagram app in your mobile so that you can post a live video on Instagram.
- After that you need to open your Instagram account which must be logged in and if it is not logged in then by writing the login credentials you must login.
- You will be logged in and after that now you can use an Instagram account where you can post a live video in it.
- After that as you open the app, you will see the home screen of your account. In the same screen, there you will see the camera icon which is in the top left corner. You need to tap on it or you can also swipe from left to right with in the screen.
- After you do that now you will see that your mobile camera is in use now. Then you will also see some text in the bottom of the screen. In that, you will see the “live” text in the left bottom side and you need to tap on it or swiping from left to right.
- After that, you see some text and a button above the live text. The button “Start Live Video” is what you need to tap on to start. You can swap your camera by taping on the icon right to the button.
- After you tap on the button, it will check for your connection is strong or not. After checking the video will be live in count down of 3. You can even swap the camera in the middle of the live video.
- To end you need to tap on text “End” on top right corner. Then it will ask to share that video for 24 hour or to discard.