Instagram does not allow us to upload photos and videos to our profiles from the desktop site. This is an intentional move from Instagram to encourage mobile use of the application and engagement with other users. But, for many photographers, journalists, and businesses whose content has been taken or filmed on a camera, the task of sending everything from desktop to phone to post on Instagram can be very time-consuming. However, there are a few ways around this issue using clever desktop hacks or third-party tools. Here, we have some guide for you guys on How to post photo on Instagram from desktop.
Please follow the step by step guide so you can learn How to post photo on Instagram from desktop;
A. By Android Emulator
We are familiar with different Android emulators. Using one of them, you can actually install the Instagram app and then you can post photos from your desktop or laptop. Here we will guide you to post photo on Instagram via the Android emulator called BlueStacks.
- Install the BlueStacks on your desktop. You can get BlueStacks from here: https://www.bluestacks.com/
- Then launch the emulator and do a full setup.
- After launching the emulator, please go to play store and download the Instagram app and launch it.
- Then, after launching Instagram, login to your account like this:
- You can see a plus icon on the app, click it and you will be redirected to your Gallery. Select the photo you like to post and share it.
This way, you can post a photo on Instagram from the desktop.
[Further Reading] How To Reset Instagram Explore Page
B. By Safari:
This steps will guide you on How to post photo on Instagram from Safari;
- On Safari, it is easy .First go to Safari.
- Go to Preferences.
- Go to Advanced. Check the box at very bottom which says, “Show”Develop menu in menu bar.”
- Now open a private browsing window. Head to Develop.
- Click on the User Agent > Safari — iOS 10 — iPhone. Go to Instagram.com, Sign in and click the camera button at the bottom of the screen to upload a photo from your Desktop.
Watch Video Tutorial:
So, this is all about how to post on Instagram from desktop. You can follow the step to step procedure which will guide you. Hope this content is helpful for you. If you still have confusion then you can watch the following video. In this video you can learn how to post photo on Instagram from desktop. [Both Mac and Windows]