How To Repost On Instagram
Instagram is the photo sharing app where anyone can create free account and post videos and photos. One user can follow other users and like/comment their post. When it comes to good post, you may like to share those post to make it save in your account make many other followers to view. Instagram doesn’t let a user to share a post but there are other third-party apps to Repost On Instagram.
To download a third-party app on your Android device to repost on Instagram, you can follow these steps:
- First un-lock your phone and open the Google Play Store in your device. This app has the play button icon, so, you need to find and tap on it to open the app. When you open the app, and you will see the search tab in the top of the screen. You need to tap on that tab to get the virtual key board to pop up and you can type.
- You need to type “Instagram Repost app” in the search bar. The results will be shown below. You will get numerous results. The best and most downloaded app that I use one has the name “ Repost – Photo & Video Repost”.
- If you find the same result than tap on it and then you will see the “Install” button which you need to tap on to start downloading. The download will complete in very short time depending upon your internet speed.
- After the app finishes installing, you need to open the app. you can open the app from the Google Play Store itself or just go to home screen and search for the app. the app has the icon of rainbow color background with a white to arrow chasing each other in a round-square.
- You need to tap the app and then you need to open the app. as you open the app, you will be given the instructions to use that app. but it is not necessary because it is easy to use. You just need to start the app and then you will get then “Open Instagram” button.
- For the first time, you need to tap on that button to start using the third-party app. And after that from the second use, you can directly open the Instagram app.
- As you open the Instagram app, you need to search for the photo or video you want to repost. As you see the photo or video, you will also see the triple dot in the right side of the post. You need to tap on it. Then after that, you need to tap on the “Copy Link”.
- As you tap on that option, a screen will pop up where you will need to choose the “Repost now” option to repost the selected photo or video in the same mean time. You can later post it as well by selecting the “Save to repost later” option.
- When you tap on the “Repost now” option, you will open the different screen where you need to tap on the “Repost” tab with an icon. And after that click, that post will be reposted in your Instagram account and then you will start getting likes and many people will see that post.
After that later you can save those photo or video (post) in your Instagram account.
Copy the infographic code below and be free to embed it anywhere
<p><strong>Please include attribution to https://instagramlogins.net with this graphic.</strong><br /><br /><a href=’https://instagramlogins.net/how-to-repost-on-instagram/’><img src=’https://instagramlogins.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/how-to-repost-409×1024.jpg’ alt=’Repost on Instagram’ 540px border=’0′ /></a></p>