When you want to repost someone post again for that at first you need to obtain the person’s permission in order to re-use their content. After that only you can use an external app like Repost for Instagram, InstaRepost, DownloadGram, or Take a Screenshot.
The following are the Different Ways to Repost on Instagram:
1) Use Repost for Instagram
- Open your Instagram app, and find a photo or video you’d like to reshare.
- Tap the … in the upper-right hand corner of the post. Then, tap “Copy Share URL.”
- Open Repost for Instagram. The post you copied will automatically be on the homepage.
- Tap the arrow on the right-hand side of the post. There, you can edit how you want the repost icon to appear on Instagram.
- Tap “Repost.” Then, tap “Copy to Instagram,” where you can add a filter and edit the post.
- Tap “Next.” If you want to include the original post’s caption, tap the caption field and press “Paste,” where the original caption will appear with a citation.
- When you’re ready to share the post, tap “Share” as you would a regular Instagram post. Here’s how the post appears on your Instagram profile:
2) Use InstaRepost
- Download InstaRepost for ios or Android devices to share content from other Instagram users from your mobile device. Here’s how to do it.
- Open InstaRepost, log in using your Instagram credentials, and authorize it to access your account information.
- InstaRepost will only show you a small selection from your Instagram feed. If you know what post you’re looking for, head to the search magnifying glass to look at the Explore tab or enter a username.
- Once you’ve found a post you want to reshare, tap the arrow in the lower right-hand corner. Then, tap “Repost,” then “Repost” again.
- Navigate to your Instagram app, and tap “Library.” The post will be saved to your camera roll.
- Add a filter and edit the post as you would any other. Then, tap “Next.”
- Tap the caption field to paste the original caption. The repost won’t include a citation, so we suggest adding one by typing “@ + [username].” Then, press “Share.”
Here’s how the post appears on your Instagram profile.
3) Use DownloadGram
- DownloadGram lets Instagram users download high-resolution copies of Instagram photos and videos to repost from their own accounts. Here’s how to do it:
- Open your Instagram app and find the post you want to repost. Tap the … icon in the upper-right hand corner of the post and click “Copy Share URL.”
- Navigate to DownloadGram and paste the URL into the field. Then, tap “Download.”
- Tap the green “Download Image” button that will appear further down the page.
- You’ll be directed to a new web page with the downloadable image. Tap the download icon, then tap “Save image.”
- Return to your Instagram app. The image will be saved to your camera roll, so edit it as you would any other Instagram post.
- The repost won’t include a citation, so we suggest adding one by typing “@ + [username].” Then, press “Share.” Here’s how the post appears on your Instagram profile:
4) Take a Screenshot
- This method doesn’t require any or other websites to repost on Instagram. It’s worth nothing that this method only works for reposting photos. Here’s how to do it:
- Find a photo on Instagram you’d like to repost, and take a screenshot:
- For iOS: Press down on the home and lock buttons simultaneously until your screen flashes.
- For Android: Press down on the sleep/wake and volume down buttons simultaneously until your screen flashes.
- Tap the new post button in the bottom-center of your Instagram screen. Resize the photo so it’s properly cropped in the Instagram photo editor.
- Edit and filter the post like you would any other Instagram post.
In this way you can post Different Ways to Repost on Instagram.