Do you know How to report spam or abusive comment on Instagram? Whether you want to report a user or remove a piece of content on Instagram, it’s important to know how to do it before you get an account. In that way, you will have an idea what to do when you come across something inappropriate on Instagram.
Here are the few steps that will guide you on How to report spam or abusive comment in Instagram:
- Tap on the comment icon below the post. This will take you to the comments section.
- Swipe left over the comment (iPhone) or tap and hold the comment (Android) you would like to report.
- Press on the icon and a pop-up screen will appear.
- Tap Spam or Scam or Abusive Content.
- Select an option for why the comment is abusive.
[Further reading ] Edit Instagram Profile Bio
If there is still some confusion, then you can watch this video, here live demonstration on how to report a comment using your iPhone. It’s same as reporting comment on an Android phone.
When you report an inappropriate comment, your report is anonymous, which means your personal information is never shared with the person who posted the comment. If someone leaves an inappropriate comment on your post you can delete the comment.
So, these were the ways you could know How to report spam or abusive comment on Instagram. Hope, this content is helpful.