Instagram is basically the social media app or site. It is totally free to create and account.And it is used for posting images and videos as well.You can use your account privately or publicly both. You will get many features in this Instagram while you use with your Instagram app. so, Archive in Instagram post is for every profile holder. Archive is actually used to hide photos publicly but not deleting it permanently.
So, to use Archive in Instagram to hide photos, you can follow these steps:
- First you will need to unlock your device and open the Instagram app. The app has the pinkish color camera lens icon. You need to find it and tap on it to open the app. as you open the app, you will see the home screen where you will be seeing post by the users you have followed.
- In the screen, you will see the navigation bar at bottom where the last icon in the right side is the profile icon. You need to tap on it and then you will see your profile in the screen.
- The profile section is best to see your all uploaded photos till now from the beginning. In the profile screen, you will be able to see the photos and you need to open the particular photo that you want to hide from the profile.
- As you open the post, you will see the triple dot icon in the top right corner which is for more option. You shall tap on it and see the more options in the screen.As you tap, you will see the “Archive” option in it and you need to tap on it.
- Then after that the screen will blink that means it refreshes and the post you choose will be removed from the profile. And you will not be able to see it in the timeline with other photos. Other people will also not be able to see.
- To check the archived posts, you need to tap on the anti-clockwise icon in top bar. There you will able to see all the archived post that you have done. And from there, you can unhide it as well.
So, before deleting a post, it is always better to know the alternative ways because it can store and save your photo without knowing others.