How To Use Instagram For PC (website, emulator)
Instagram is the social site where you can upload photos and videos. It was specially made for the mobile app but also with its popularity it came to PC website. If you do not have an Instagram account yet, then you can create one now easily with your existing Facebook account.But Instagram for PC does not have the facilities like mobile app does. For e.g. you cannot view the stories in your instagram.com version, you cannot use the Direct message feature. But you can surf the photos and videos easily on the website version.
To use Instagram for PC by website, then you need to login first. To login, you can follow these steps:
- First you need to open your browser of your PC, then open google in it or any other search engine that is familiar to you. You can open google because it is the most popular search engine. To open google, you can go with this https://www.google.com/ link.
- In google, you can search for Instagram login where you get numerous results in seconds which can make you confuse. It is always better to go with the first result in google or you can also go with thishttps://www.instagram.com/link where you get login and sign up both pages.
- There you can see login with Facebook. If you have created your Instagram account through Facebook account then you can sign in with Facebook otherwise you can follow thishttps://www.instagram.com/accounts/login/link to open the login page.
- In the login page, you will see two blanks where you can enter your username in the first blank and password in the second blank respectively. After that, you need to enter the login button. And after that you will be logged in.
- After logging in, you can use your Instagram on pc through website.
Watch This Video Tutorial on “How To Use Instagram From BlueStacks | Instagram Emulator Login”:
In case you want to use the Instagram in your PC with all the features that is available in the mobile apps then you can download an emulator where you can use your Instagram same as mobile app with all features.
To download the emulator (for e.g. Bluestacks), you can follow these steps:
- You need to know that, the Instagram for PC app has already released where you can download and install it and then use that app to surf your Instagram account. It will be easy to use if compare to website version.
- If you can’t find any link to download the app then you can download the emulator version. Best one is BlueStacks emulator. To download it from the BlueStacks, you can search on the google or any other search engine.
- Or you can follow this https://www.bluestacks.com/apps/social/instagram-on-pc.html#greflink to open the page where you will get the download button. In that page, you need to click on the “Download Instagram on PC” button to start downloading.
- Before it starts download, a page will open where you will see some instructions. The file will automatically download. After finish downloading, you need to click on the file to install it. After you click, you need to continue forward and then your installation will be complete.
- Note that your installation will be for the BlueStacks app where you can use your Instagram app as it on Mobile app. inside there, you just need to find the Instagram icon and open it. Then you will be able to use your Instagram Account.
- Just log in to your Instagram account using your existing account. You can now have all the features such as Direct messaging, story, etc on your PC too.
You just need to remember to sign out of the device after finish using it.